An ardent learner and a dedicated guru, Dhakaram ji is a prominent personality who lives Yoga. He has made his mark by being a gold medalist two times internationally; has earned the national award many a times.
He realized that he is made for Yoga when he came in contact with his Yoga Guru Shri Suraj Karan Jindal Sahib of Jaipur.
His sadhna is continuously appreciated and felicitated with a number of awards, certificates, Medallions, Appraisals, nationally and globally. His personality adds to his art of teaching yoga. He takes personal interest in each and every student by making him available all the time for all working tirelessly at the centre. His teaching method is unique which he formulates as per the progress and understanding of his student to avoid boredom and develop insight and depth of the subject. He has trained thousands of people to change their life along with helping them getting rid of the ailments they thought were not possible to be cured.
In year 2008, Dhakaram ji was fortunate to seek the blessings of Yogacharya Shri Karunakar ji, a disciple of Yogacharya Sri B.K.S. Iyengar. Since then Yogacharya Shri Karunakar ji is giving his valuable time, knowledge and Therapeutic Yoga guidance to Dhakaram ji.
Mr. Dhakaram being curious learner keeps upgrading his own knowledge. Apart from yoga he is also trained in various fields of alternative medicines such as Acupressure, Su Jok Therapy, Twist Therapy, Smile Meditation, Smile Yoga and Naturopathy etc.
“Teaching gives me a great deal of satisfaction and the opportunity of self-realization through the process of yoga. It allows me to contribute to society in the best way I can and enjoy” says Mr. Dhakaram.
He is excellent Yoga teacher and healer with everlasting smiles on his face which makes him and his teaching very special.
- Special Guest of Honor in International Yoga Festival 2021 in Rishikesh, India by Everest Yoga Institute
- Recognized and awarded by SKM Yoga for 100 Days 100 Sessions of “Yoga in International Yoga Live Sessions”
- Advisory Board member of Amity Journal of Organizational Happiness
- Gandhi Award by Gandhi Institute of Naturopathy Yogic & Ayurvedic Sciences Rajasthan, 13-Mar-2020
- Rajasthan Gaurav Award, 31-Jan-2020, Jaipur
- Felicitated with Social Connect Awards 2020 on 12-Oct-2019
- Felicitated with Yoga Lovers Icon Award on 26-May-2019
- YogaGuru Dhakaram is Joint Secretary in Jaipur Yoga League
- Awarded “Gandhi Award” by Gandhi Institute of Naturopathy Yogic and Ayurvedic Sciences, 29-Aug-2016
- Conducted Practical Sessions on “Yoga Props” at the Department of Yogic Science & Human Consciousness, Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer, May 2016
- Vice President of International Naturopathy Organisation (INO) Rajasthan
- Patron Member of Rajasthan Swastha Yog Shala Samiti
- Certified DNYS Authority (Diploma in Naturopathy and Sciences form Akhil Bhartiya Prakritik Chitiksa Parishad, Delhi)
- Qualified Yoga & Meditation Instructor
- Authorized Yoga Instructor from Rajasthan Swasthya Yoga Parishad (Rajasthan Council For Yoga & Health)
- Certified Su-Jok Acupuncture Therapist from International Su-Jok Therapy Association
- Qualified Twist Therapy & Smile Meditation Instructor through International Spiral Motion Association
- Attended 7 days of Advance Pranayam at Guru BKS Iyengar’s institute – Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute (RIMYI), Pune, India – 24-Apr-2015 to 30-Apr-2015. It was conducted by Geeta S. Iyengar.
- Participant at Guru BKS Iyengar Pranayam, Aasan and Therapy Yoga Camp by Ramamani Iyengar Yog Institute at Pune, India during 9-Dec-2013 to 13-Dec-2013
- Guest Speaker at Seminar on Yoga-Naturopathy, 2013 by International Naturopthy Organisation – Rajasthan
- Award of Appreciation at Seminar on Yoga-Naturopathy, 2013 by International Naturopthy Organisation – Rajasthan
- Guest Speaker at Rajasthan International Festival 2013 held at Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur
- Judge at Rajasthan Yoga Competition – 2008, Jaipur, held by Rajasthan Swasthya Yoga Parishad
- Guest Speaker at Fifth Laughter Thearapy Conference – 2013, Jaipur
- Guest Speaker at Doctors Management Training Camp – 2013, March 2013, organised by International Naturopathy Organisation (INO)
- Certified Naturopathy and Yoga Practitioner by Gandhi Smarak Prakritik Chikitsa Samiti, New Delhi and Mahatama Gandhi Prakritik Chikitsa and Yog Mahavidyalaya, Jaipur
- International Su Jok Therapy Advance Level Certified, February 2008
- International Twist Therapy Practitioner Certified, February 2008
- International Smile Meditation Practitioner Certified, February 2007
- Judge at Jaipur Yogasan Competition by Rajasthan Swasth Yog Parishad, Jaipur, July 2006
- Special Performance Award in Jaipur Yogasan Competition by Rajasthan Swasth Yog Parishad, Jaipur, August 2005
- Gold Medal Winner at International Naturopathy & Yoga Seminar at IIT Kanpur, July 2005
- Best Performer at International CME on Yoga Therapy at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, March 2005
- Winner of International Yoga Conference – YOGACON 2004, Jaipur, January 2004
- Best Performer at International Yoga Conference – YOGACON 2004 at Jaipur, January 2004
- Prominent Performer at Dr. Swami Gitananda Smiriti National Yoga Festival at Calcutta, September 1998
- Winner of International Yoga Conference – YOGACON – 98, Jaipur, November 1998
- Invited Delegate in International Yoga Conference organized by the Tourism Dept. of Govt. of Pondicherry, January 1998
- Best Sadhak by Rajasthan Swasth Yog Parishad, Jaipur, 1999-2000
- Had been featured in various Yoga journals and magazine