An ardent learner and a dedicated guru, Dhakaram ji is a prominent personality who lives Yoga. He has made his mark by being a gold medalist two times internationally; has earned the national award many times.
He realized that he is made for Yoga when he came in contact with his Yoga Guru Shri Suraj Karan Jindal Sahib of Jaipur.
Since the year 1993, he is dedicated in healing through yoga. Looking at his engrossment and dedication in yoga, Sharat Dhakad – Dhakaram’s dear friend and a fellow student of Guruji Shri Suraj Karan Jindal Sahib, prompted him to lay the foundation of YogaPeace. He then founded YogaPeace in 1998 and later he founded Ekam Yoga in 2018.
His sadhna is continuously appreciated and felicitated with a number of awards, certificates, Medallions, and Appraisals, nationally and globally. His personality adds to his art of teaching yoga. He takes personal interest in each and every student by making him available all the time for all working tirelessly at the center. His teaching method is unique which he formulates as per the progress and understanding of his student to avoid boredom and develop insight and depth of the subject. He has trained thousands of people to change their life along with helping them getting rid of the ailments they thought were not possible to be cured.
In year 2008, Dhakaram ji was fortunate to seek the blessings of Yogacharya Shri Karunakar ji, a disciple of Yogacharya Sri B.K.S. Iyengar. Since then Yogacharya Shri Karunakar ji is giving his valuable time, knowledge, and Therapeutic Yoga guidance to Dhakaram ji.
Mr. Dhakaram being curious learner keeps upgrading his own knowledge. Apart from yoga, he is also trained in various fields of alternative medicines such as Acupressure, Su Jok Therapy, Twist Therapy, Smile Meditation, Smile Yoga and Naturopathy etc.
“Teaching gives me a great deal of satisfaction and the opportunity of self-realization through the process of yoga. It allows me to contribute to society in the best way I can and enjoy” says Mr. Dhakaram.
Leading India’s Largest Therapeutic Yoga Institute
- President of YogaPeace Sansthan
- Director General of Yogasana Premier League
- Vice President of Indian Yoga Association, Rajasthan
- Vice President of the National Institute of Holistic Health (NIH)
- Joint Secretary of Yoga Sports Association, Rajasthan
- Advisory Board Member of Amity Journal of Organizational Happiness
- Joint Secretary of Jaipur Yoga League
- Vice President of International Naturopathy Organisation (INO) Rajasthan
- Honored with the 2023 “Yog Vibhuti Samman” by Jaipur Nagar Nigam for his outstanding contributions to the field of Yoga. He was presented with the award by Rajasthan’s Honorable Governor, Shri Kalraj Mishra
- “Samaj Ratn 2023” Award by Rajasthan Jan Manch Trust & Parmarth Avm Addhyatmik Samiti
- ‘’Maharshi Patanjali Samarpana Samaj Gaurav’’ 2022 Award by Samarpana Sanstha, Rajasthan
- ‘’Shubh Business Icon Awards’’ 2022 by All Rajasthan Trade Industry Association
- ‘’Rashtriya Brahman Shiromani Award’’ 2022 by Sarva Brahman Mahasabha, New Delhi
- ‘’Punya shloka Samaj Sewa Ratna’’ 2023 by Shri Gramin Vikas Charitable Trust Sansthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Rajasthan Gaurav Award, 2020
- Social CONNECT Awards, 2020
- Gandhi Award by Gandhi Institute of Naturopathy Yogic & Ayurvedic Sciences, 2020 and 2016
- Gold Medal Winner at the International Naturopathy & Yoga Seminar at IIT Kanpur, 2005
- An ardent disciple of renowned Yoga Gurus Shree S.K. Jindal, Shree B.K.S Iyengar, Shree Karunakaran, Shri Sadashiv Nimbalkar, and Geeta Maa.
- Globally recognized Yoga Therapist, trained in different branches of alternative therapies like- Naturopathy, Sujok and Açu-puncture, Acupressure, Colour Therapy, Magnet Therapy, Six-Key, Sujok, Twist Therapy, Smile Yoga and Meditation, Reiki and Pranic Healing, and many more.
- Conduct Yoga workshops for Health To Happiness (Physical, mental, and spiritual) in India, Nepal, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Germany, Romania, Argentina, Turkey, Oman, and different countries of the United Kingdom and the United States.
- 1798000+ Happy and satisfied Global Believers
- 30+Years of Experience
- 40+ Specialized Yoga Therapists at Yogapaeace Sansthan
- 163+International Honours and Awards
- 2900+ Globally spread YogaPeace Sansthan Certified Trainers
- 5200+ Conducted National and Inter-national Yoga Workshops
- 33700+ People Healed by Therapeutic (Medical) Yoga
- 1800hours+ India’s largest Yoga Teacher’s Training Program (YogaPeace Grand-Master Course)
5 Most Popularized Courses
- Therapeutic Yoga: Treatment of acute and chronic ailments (physical and mental) through evidence-based yogic practices using props and equipment
- Yoga Teacher Training Program: Preparing highly qualified yoga teachers with deep theoretical knowledge and internship (practical knowledge) under guidance
- Corporate Yoga: Improving mental and physical well-being, productivity, and concentration of the job-holders, so they work with happiness
- Yoga for Sports: Teaching through proper techniques of Yogasanas (yoga poses) and proper guidance for yoga competitions by Dr. Abhinav Joshi (International Teacher)
- Anandam: Educating people through yoga and motivational sessions to live a blissful life