for joyful living
We are here to
change your life
Strengthen Your Muscles With Relationship. Partner Yoga – Uniting Souls
It is a great way to improve communication, intimacy, and fitness among couples, friends, relatives, and even kids through yoga asana that has been designed keeping these benefits in mind.
Some benefits of this form of yoga follow:
- Nurturing relationships: Practicing with a life partner helps in bringing us closer emotionally and deepening the connection that was lost. Trust is an important factor in maintaining balance as one partner’s body weight is used to maintain pressure on the other. This is a great way to increase faith and support for each other
- Creating moments: Practising with loved ones creates moments of intimacy, playfulness, laughter, and trust through the poses. It strengthens verbal and non-verbal communication. Partners start working through issues. Partners serve as the mirror to each other for that perfect alignment. Getting all sweaty with your life partner will produce endorphins and uplift your mood. You can try poses with a blind-fold and get all creative
- Power of touch: Partner yoga is about touch and stretch. It is not about intimate touch, but the pleasant touch. Some people are uncomfortable with the idea of touch however therapeutic touch relieves pain and also increases our body’s awareness
- Team-building exercise: It is a great team-building exercise as we share our movements with our partners. It develops coordination between people, and also encourages team-building spirit. We need to trust each other to maintain balance in the postures and also maintain synchronization. While learning yoga we also learn about team spirit and how stronger we can be together than performing individually
- Traditional advantages: It has all the traditional advantages of yoga in building muscles and maintaining fitness. It increases lung capacity as well as stretches the torso. Long term practitioners have reported musculoskeletal and mental health improvements
Book For Consultation
People About Us
Then someone in my know suggested I go to YogaPeace, but I doubt that yoga would make a difference because I took many therapies but didn’t get any results. Then I started coming here, initially, I was not confident that it would be able to do make a difference, but I thought, let’s give it a try. No doubt it has done wonders to me. I’m coming here for 2 months and have seen some drastic changes in my whole body. Pain is reducing day by day, and I’m quite confident that I will be able to overcome it painfully in the coming months. Thanks to Guruji, the way he manages everything is commendable
Mohit DhanwaaniMohit Dhanwaani
Nisha Anand, Kolkata
I had joined a week before yoga peace. I was troubled by the problem of a frozen shoulder. Then I met Guruji Dakaram Ji and asked me to take ten days of yoga therapy. I came for 7 days. I get so much relief in the frozen shoulder. It was a wonderful experience for me.
Thank you so much to Guruji and YogaPeace family
Nisha Anand, KolkataNisha Anand, Kolkata
Deeksha Balani, Jaipur
My doctor suggests I not do any Yoga go in the medical line, then go for medication for four months, but I have no relief.
My brother suggests I go to in YogaPeace. He said to me that I should go to YogaPeace and definitely, you feel relax there. Before I visit YogaPeace, my brother was also suffering from slip disk that is L5 and L6. Many doctors checked his slip disk; he didn’t get relief. Then he came to YogaPeace for two months. Then he totally improved what I say he gets his relaxed life back. Then I agree to come to YogaPeace. Now I want to say a big thanks to YogaPeace that relax 60 to 70 % in two months.
I should thank you a lot to YogaPeace and Guruji.