Dr. Kapil Dev Kesari
World Yoga Champion 2013
Founder & CEO : Pragya Yoga Alliance
Yoga Guru Kapil Kesari is Globally Acclaimed figure in Yoga Community.
He has born in a small village of U.P. state which known as Laraund (in Hamirpur district). He got primary education in his own village. He was spiritual and interested in yoga since his childhood that’s why after completing his Higher Secondary schooling he went to Hardwar in Dev Sanskriti University, Haridwar for his higher studies. He completed his graduation and Post-graduation in Yogic Science with the subject of psychology and computer science. He was brand ambassador of Yoga during his Post Graduation in Dev Sanskriti University. He got opportunity from Gandhi Fellowship Program after his Post Graduation, the main moto of Gandhi fellowship is to improve Indian rural education system and to build leadership qualities in fellows, how to work from grass root level without any support. After completing his fellowship, he designed Yoga and fitness curriculum for fellows and students.
On the first occasion of International Yoga day he resigned his job as a Program Leader from Kaivalya Education Foundation. He started his own startup Pragya Yoga Alliance.Currently he is training Paramilitary Forces for Yoga and managing all Pragya Yoga Centers. He is regular columnist in Rajasthan Patrika and other Health Magazines. He is also working as guest faculty in top Universities all around India.
- CBSE-UGC NET Qualified in Yoga
- QCI Level 2 Qualified
- Active member of Indian Association of Yoga
- National Yoga Referee in Yoga Federation of India
- Official Yoga Coach in CISF
- Actively participated in twenty-five National and International Seminars.
- Published 11 Research Papers in national and international journals.
- Conducted above 600 yoga camps & workshops in different areas across the India eg., Corporate Sector, Armed Forces, School Teachers and Students, Police department, Prisoners etc.
- Specialist Dr. and General Practitioners from Kanpur.
- Pranic Healing course - Basic, Advance, Psycho. from DSVV in 2009.
- Acupressure course from Acupressure research training and treatment institute (Raj.) in 2009.
- One year diploma from IGNOU in Diet and Nutrition.
- One year DSVV Jan Sanchar Karyakram in 2007.
- NCC “B” Certificate from NIC Maudaha Hamirpur in 2004
- NSS “A+” Certificate from DSVV (2006-2008).
- Two year Gandhi Fellowship Program